Boman faints on the sets of 'SOTY'
Boman Irani is currently shooting for Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year' in Bangkok where he unfortunately fainted due to the unbearable heat that left him dehydrated. The Bangkok heat seemed to be unbearable for the actor who had to rest for some time in his van to catch his breath. Although after a few minutes Boman was feeling fine.
Boman who is doing a cameo in the movie is also sharing screen space with his son Kayoze for the very first time.
Boman confirmed about this incident on his microblogging page "Yes it's true. I did pass out on the sets of SOTY. No big deal. Karan & @kayoze and the team were too caring. Thanks for the concern! It was like hell in a microwave!!!!!".